English Native Speakers
This job is located at mukdahan school in Mukdahan
Published on: 08-03-2010
- English Teacher 4 positions
- Math Teacher 2 positions
- Physics Teacher 1 position
- Biology Teacher 1 position
- Chemistry Teacher 1 position
- Science Teacher 1 position
School: Mukdahan School Amphur Muang Mukdahan Province
- Salary: 30,000 baht / month (English Native Speaker)
- Housing Allowance: 2,500 baht / month (only if there’s no teacher housing available)
- Contract: May 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011
To be considered, the applicant must scan and send the following:
- Your degree(s) (Bachelor and higher, if any)
- The photo page of your passport
- Your current visa in your passport
- Your TEFL or TESOL certificate
- To be considered, the applicant must send CV/Resume
- To be considered, the applicant must come for an interview (sorry, no travel reimbursement) and give a 20-minute classroom demonstration on a topic of your choice.
- Teaching: 20-22 teaching periods a week
Mukdahan School’s MEP program is now in it’s seventh year with over 200 students from M1 to M6. We have a solid reputation for academics in English, maths, and science; we give challenging materials to our students and our students have performed exceptionally well in EP/MEP competitions in Khon Kaen and Korat and got successful in Isaan Excellent Fair 2010 in Ubon . We are looking for native English speakers to join our staff to teach in MEP program.
Mukdahan is a small city in northeastern Thailand (Isaan) on the Mekong River. It’s a quiet and peaceful community with the Indochina Market, the Night Market, some very nice restaurants, the Mukdahan Tower, Friendship Bridge II (with the Royal Thai Consulate across the river in Suwannakhet, Laos), and the nearby Phu Pha Terb National Park. The cost of living in Mukdahan is inexpensive. Mukdahan is about an hour’s drive south of Nakhon Phanom and about 2 hours’ drive north of Ubon Ratchathani. Planes and trains don’t come to Mukdahan only buses and it’s usually about a 10-hour bus ride from Bangkok. After people visit Mukdahan for the first time, many of them think about living here. So, please check us out!
Recent jobs at mukdahan school