Full-Time K1 Teacher (English Program)
This job is located at Ramkhamhaeng University in Bangkok
Expected salary: At least 40,000 Baht/month
Published on: 15-03-2017
Published on: 15-03-2017
It is essential that applicants have a vast knowledge of teaching kindergarten level children. This position requires an understanding of child development and therefore previous experience essential.
Satit Ram Elementary is a prestige school with an excellent reputation.
School hours are from 8.00am until 3.30am. Monday – Friday
Minimum Qualifications and Required Attributes
• Educated to at least degree level and has a TEFL or equivalent.
• At least 2 years teaching experience. (Teaching qualifications will be an advantage)
• Experience of teaching the required subject a big advantage
• Teachers must be native English speakers from the following countries only, UK, Ireland, America, Canada, Australia or N.Z.
• A fun loving, mature and polite character suited to working with Thai children and teachers.
• The ability to create and design additional materials and activities which will stimulate the students learning and enthusiasm for English.
• A dedicated, enthusiastic, hardworking and responsible attitude to your work.
• A positive attitude towards working alongside and cooperating with other members of the English Department.
• Salary negotiable depending on qualifications and experience (40,000 – 45,000)
• Your paid tax will be returned to you at the end of your annual contract as a bonus, when you sign the following year’s contract.
• Paid holidays.
• Bupa Health Insurance.
• Annual salary increase depending on attitude and performance.
• Assistance with visa & work permit.
We are a well established and desirable program consisting of a large EP team from Kindergarten Level through to Primary Six. We have many talented students that gradate from our school due to our successful English Program.
This is an excellent job opportunity and an ideal teaching position for someone living in Thailand, with long term prospects.
The vacant position must be filled well in advanced of our Summer Camp which begins at the start of April. Therefore a contract must be signed before the end of March. The duration of camp is until the end of April. There are no students during the month of May and term 1 begins on June.
Interested qualified candidates please send a cover letter, resume with recent photo, copy of educational qualifications by email at John_Martin1975@hotmail.com
If you have any other questions regarding the position, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Head of English Program