This job ad has been posted over 45 days ago...
Teaching Positions for Native English Speakers
This job is located at Language Services in Ayudhaya
At least 30,000 Baht/month
Hot Jobs!!! Positions starting November 1, 2010
Language Services in Ayutthaya is looking for English native speaking teachers to fill up teaching positions starting November 1, 2010 in quiet districts of Nakhonsawan and Kamphaengphet.
Positions: English for Communication/Conversation teachers
To be considered for the positions, you must be a native speaker of English and have a degree. Some experiences teaching Thai children and a TEFL certificate are preferred.
- Teaching primary school or secondary school students, 20-23 hours/week (The teacher works Mondays-Fridays, 8:00-16:00 hrs.)
- Salary: 30,000 per month.
- Working visa (Non-immigrant B visa) is facilitated but the teachers pay for expenses.
- Accommodation is assisted to find by LS staff in a walking distance to the school. The teacher pays for the rent. It costs around 2,500-3,000 baht per month.
- Starting date: November 1, 2010 Finishing date: February 28, 2011 (with possibility of extension, depending upon your performance)
Contact Roy or Kareem at 089-4104225 or email us for more details:
Language Services 54/20 Rojana Road, Moo 1 Tumbon Thanoo, Uthai Phranakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand 13000 Phone: 035-336781, 089-4104225 Fax : 035-336781 Emails: Lsfirstname.lastname@example.org or Lsemail@example.com
Recent jobs at Language Services
Teaching jobs outside Bangkok at Language Services in Ayudhaya 22-06-2011
Teaching jobs outside Bangkok at Language Services in Ayudhaya 02-06-2011
Full-time Positions in the Countryside at Language Services in Ayudhaya 11-05-2011
Volunteer Teachers at Language Services in Ayudhaya 11-05-2011
Positions outside Bangkok for May at Language Services in Ayudhaya 03-05-2011