Teaching at Brighton Language Academy And Living In Phayao, Thailand
This job is located at Hannah in Phayao
Published on: 19-03-2017
Lifestyle – Living in Phayao
- Phayao is a quiet but attractive city in the northem Thailand.
- Known as the Vienna of South East Asia,
- Its setting on Kwan Phayao, a vast wetland, gives the town a back-to-nature feel that’s utterly lacking in most Thai cities, and the tree-lined streets, temples and old wooden houses of ‘downtown’ Phayao provide a pleasing old-school Thai touch.
- Imagine yourself sitting in a nice garden coffee, or sitting by the niver, put your feet into the water and enjoy your 30 baht Thai Capuchino. This is your life in Phayao.
- Relax, close to nature.
- 30 minutes to get to downtown Chiang Mai.
Teaching experience at Brighton Language Academy
- We have good training and a supportive team of local teachers.
- We have motivated students, at the end of the day, you would feel good.
- We have a lot of outdoor activities where we teach English through doing activities.
- Flexible working schedule, the teacher needs to prepare for the class, but has the flexibility to enjoy your time if you don’t have class.
Salary and Benefits
- 30,000 Baht Thai / month
- Housing provided or we can provide housing allowance monthly for teacher.
- See the Job Description in Detail
===> Click here to read the full job description: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6XjMw0NlGq1VjdoLTFmTWdNWGs
Recent jobs at Hannah