Teaching at Brighton Language Academy And Living In Phayao, Thailand
This job is located at Tammy in Phayao
Published on: 15-03-2017
Lifestyle – Living in Phayao – Phayao is a quiet but attractive city in the northem Thailand.
-Known as the Vienna of South East Asia,
- Its setting on Kwan Phayao, a vast wetland, gives the town a back-to-nature feel that’s utterly lacking in most Thai cities, and the tree-lined streets, temples and old wooden houses of ‘downtown’ Phayao provide a pleasing old-school Thai touch.
- Imagine yourself sitting in a nice garden coffee, or sitting by the niver, put your feet into the water and enjoy your 30 baht Thai Capuchino. This is your life in Phayao.
Relax, close to nature. – 30 minutes to get to downtown Chiang Mai.
- Teaching experience at Brighton Language Academy
- We have good training and a supportive team of local teachers.
- We have motivated students, at the end of the day, you would feel good.
- We have a lot of outdoor activities where we teach English through doing activities
- Flexible working schedule, the teacher needs to prepare for the class, but has the flexibility to enjoy your time if you don’t have class.
Salary and Benefits – 30,000 Baht Thai / month – Housing provided or we can provide housing allowance monthly for teacher. – See the Job Description in Detail
===> Click here to read the full job description: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6XjMw0NlGq1VjdoLTFmTWdNWGs