Many English Language Teacher Urgently Needed: salary at least 35,000 THB / month
This job is located at Walailak University in Nakhon Sri Thammarat
Expected salary: Negotiable
Published on: 05-01-2017
Published on: 05-01-2017
Position: English Language Teacher
At least 35,000 THB / month (12 - 16 working hr / week)
II. Support/Welfare and Benefits
1. Medical/dental expenses (For employee only)
3. Work permit and Visa processing provided.
4. Housing provided or housing allowance adjustment (based on local area)
1. For Native English speakers, B.A. or above in English, Education, Literature, Linguistics, TESOL, TEFL or related fields.
2. For Thai or Non-native English speakers, M.A. or above in English, Education, Literature, Linguistics, TESOL, TEFL or related fields.
3. Preferably, experiences in teaching in Higher Education or curriculum management or language assessment
IV. Primary Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL), designing and conducting other related activities for the Walailak University Language Institute (WULI),
2. Teaching English in the B.A. English program,
3. Teaching English as a Second Language courses in General Education programs
4. Tutoring students who may require additional classes to pass course.
5. Designing and implementing assessment scheme to ensure students’ progress on English Language learning,
6. Collaborating with other Schools / Units as part of Walailak University’s plan to strengthen English proficiency for students i.e. debate training and adjudication, speech contest coaching, on-line newsletter writing, presentation training
7. Conducting projects for community service, i.e. Guest Speaker, English Camps, School visits,
8. Responding to student admission process (student interviews and assessment),
9. Conducting other university assignments.
V. Documents Required for Application
1. A completed application form (provided upon request) affixed one colored 1” photo taken within the previous 6 months (do not wear hat and glasses)
2. Certified copies of bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees and copies of academic transcripts
3. One certified copy of citizen ID card or passport for international applicants
4. One certified copy of household registration
5. Other documents e.g. a copy of marriage certificate, a certificate of name or surname changes.
6. Two academic references
7. Evidence of exemption of military service (For Thai applicants)