2 Kindergarten homeroom teachers needed ASAP in Suphanburi
This job is located at S&D in Suphanburi
Published on: 13-11-2016
FEMALE only Filipino, Myanmar citizen.
BE.Ed or BS. Ed. BS Nursing with 1 year teaching experience.
- 18 K monthly salary (no tax deduction) – or you have to pay the down payment of apartment. OR
- 15 k + 3 K housing allowance (no tax deduction) – school pay the down payment for apartment. 7 k and teacher must stay in the apartment at least 3 months.
- 1,000 bonus per month given at the end of the signed contract.
- Visa and work permit and visa extension/renewal will be paid by school – cost 5 k to 7 k
- 2 weeks paid vacation in October – if teaching summer class you ‘ll get extra pay raging 10 k+ for couple of weeks.
- 4 weeks paid vacation in between March – April
- Basic accident insurance
- Free shuttle minibus to school and fro to your apartment.
Work hrs: Monday to Friday 7:30 to 3:30 pm
Teaching: Alternate instruction day – Thai day and English day.
Applicants should have all documents ready in hand, and can send a scans and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passport – info and current visa page
- OTR –
- Official TOEIC score
- NBI or local police check.
School Location: Mueang Suphanburi province it is 90 minutes from BKK by van # 974 @ mochit bus terminal. Sahavith Bilingual Kindergarten.