Native English Speaker needed for Government School in Mukhdaharn
This job is located at Tutor Services in Mukdahan
Published on: 22-02-2015
We are looking for Native English Speaker for Gov. School in Mukdaharn
Northeastern provinces of Thailand. It’s the east to the borders of Mekong River thai-laos bridge, across which lies Savannakhet Province of Laos.
Teaching Level: PRIMARY
Total No. of students: 1,366 students
Class Size: 30 – 35 students
Age of student : 7 – 12 y/o
Teaching : English and Health Education
Skills to be taught: 4 skill & structure Conversation, Listening Reading and Writing.
Working Hours: 8:00AM – 4:30PM (Mon-Friday)
Hours on duty: 3 – 5 hours/day
• Native English Speaker from (Uk, USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, & South Africa )
• BA degree holder in any subject (it’s a must for visa basis)
• Teaching experience an advantage
• Able to make a commitment to work for at least one year.
- 2 positions needed
Salary & Benefits:
• 30 – 32K Visa and work permit cost provided by school.
• Cost of living 3,000 – 4,000baht/ month apartment.
• Start date: Immediately (March 2015)
Please send your application attaching the following doc. to email :
- CV, cover letter
- copy of passport
- certificate & Testmonials
Recent jobs at Tutor Services