This job ad has been posted over 45 days ago...
English Teachers for Young and Adult Learners
This job is located at ENG & ENT (Khon Kaen) in Khon Kaen
Expected salary: Negotiable
Published on: 19-01-2013
Published on: 19-01-2013
A private English language center in Khon Kaen, Eng & Ent, is looking for some part-time English instructors to teach English -conversation, reading and writing- to both young and adult students. Our courses are to be delivered in various formats including group lessons, private sessions, online training, workshops and group activities.
If you love to contribute to the growth of others, and would like to expand your experience in Thailand while generating extra income; this will be a good opportunity for you. Please make sure you meet all the requirements before contacting us. This job is not good for anyone who is merely looking for a way to earn a living; so if this is your only goal, please do not apply.
- native speaker
- Bachelor's degree or diploma,
- work permit to work in Thailand and is ready to establish a long-term work commitment
- a passion to teach, pleasant personality and good communication skills
- creative, open-minded and willing to apply own knowledge and experience to best fit with the center’s teaching principles and guidelines
- also available in the evenings or during weekends (though the exact schedule will be agreed prior the assignment of each course.)
- being punctual and patient is a must
- teaching experience to Asian students and basic technology skills (computer & internet) are pluses.
approx. 250+ baht per session. (The rate can also be daily.) The center generally gives a raise or some bonus after a certain period of satisfactory services provided by the instructors. The details of the compensation and the actual rate will be based on the nature of the cooperation, which will be further agreed upon.
Only applicants who meet all requirements will be considered for the positions. Please send your resume to Jittra Pisitpaibool (email@example.com) by Feb 20, 2013. Please also
state the following points on your email:
- preferred teaching formats (if any)
- possible availability (any specific days or time in a week?)
- preferred teaching amount per week in hours or days
(if any - please state a range min vs. max. )
- preferred rate (per hour or per day)
- the earliest date you can start
Recent jobs at ENG & ENT (Khon Kaen)
English Language Support Person at ENG & ENT (Khon Kaen) in Khon Kaen 23-01-2013
English Teacher for young students at ENG & ENT (Khon Kaen) in Khon Kaen 03-02-2012